The journal «The Humanities and Education» (“Gumanitarnye Nauki i Obrazovanie”) accepts manuscripts in the following spheres:
- History and Archaeology.
Volume and columns of the journal vary depending on subject and contents of manuscripts, as well as the tasks and innovative directions in the Humanities and education. The quality of the submitted articles is monitored by experts and the editorial board.
To make the work with the materials easier and faster the editorial office of «The Humanities and Education» (“Gumanitarnye Nauki i Obrazovanie”) urges to submit the manuscript – one A4 printed copy and one electronic copy – in the Word 97-2003 and up with brief information of the author(s): full name, academic degree and title; professional affiliations; contact information (phone and fax numbers, e-mail, post code and address). The title page must include the name(s) of the author(s). A paper version must be fully consistent with an electronic one. The manuscript should contain the phrase “published for the first time”. It must be dated and signed by the author(s). An application to the editor-in-chief assistant (signed by an authorized person and certified by the institution seal – for foreign authors and authors from other Mordovian institutions of higher education; signed by the head of a chair –for authors from MordSPI) must be attached to the article. Candidates of sciences should provide one review of the article, authors working for candidate’s degree – two reviews, signed by an expert and certified by the institution sea
All submissions must adhere to the following format:
- Use Times New Roman Cyr, font size 14; 1.5 line spacing; 25mm margins. Each reference should be enclosed in square brackets indicating the number of the source and the page. The list of references should be arranged in alphabetical order.
- The text of the article should be preceded by the following indexes: UDC (Universal Decimal Classification) and LBC (Library Bibliographic Classification).
- The structure of the article should include the following:
- Block 1 – in Russian:
- the name(s) of the author(s);
- the title of the article;
- the address(es) of the author(s) (institutional affiliations, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers of the corresponding author(s));
- the abstract of 100 to 250 words;
- Block 2 – the information from Block 1 in the Roman alphabet (transliteration and translation of the relevant data) in the same order: authors’ names in the Latin alphabet (transliteration); title, abstract, keywords, institution name, institution affiliations – in English.
Block 3 –full text of the article.
Block 4 – “List of references” in Russian or other source language (SS 7.1-2003 “Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description”).
Block 5 – Bibliography with Russian and other references in the Roman alphabet: REFERENCES.
For further information go to http://www.mordgpi.ru/mordgpi_science/index.php
The editors reserve the right to reject manuscripts that do not comply with the stated requirements. We do not return any of the material we receive.
Editorial address: «The Humanities and Education» (“Gumanitarnye Nauki i Obrazovanie”), 11a, Studencheskaya St., Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, Russia, 430007.
+7(8342) 32-92-54 — Editor in Chief ;
+7(8342) 33-93-09 — Executive Secretary.